WestCoastCachers.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WestCoastCachers.com

Geocaching & Exploring Forum

3 posters

from the Mountians to the Sea (caching in OC)

HaZzMaTt
    HaZzMaTt

from the Mountians to the Sea (caching in OC) Empty from the Mountians to the Sea (caching in OC)

Post by HaZzMaTt Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:54 am

Met up with Pacholik and went caching in Holy Jim Canyon and worked our way down laguna canyon to Treasure Island in Laguna Beach
    I think we got around 10 caches even got a FTF! (slackers) ~Hazz
    check out the mini vid I did! sorry about the crappy blurry pics I need a new camera : (
    https://s480.photobucket.com/albums/rr163/Drhazzmatt/?action=view&current=7c988c06.pbr
    WestwardHo
    WestwardHo

from the Mountians to the Sea (caching in OC) Empty Re: from the Mountians to the Sea (caching in OC)

Post by WestwardHo Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:02 am

Check the setting on your camera... it looks like it is set for close-ups.

That garden compass is way cool! Where's that at???
    HaZzMaTt
    HaZzMaTt

from the Mountians to the Sea (caching in OC) Empty Re: from the Mountians to the Sea (caching in OC)

Post by HaZzMaTt Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:07 am

It's in Laguna by this very exclusive Hotel it's actualy a littel side garden off PCH I will have to look see but the grounds where filled with fragrant flowers and teaming with birds and wildlife (I probably could not afford a cheese burger from Room service there let alone staying there Sad
    I've tried to do all kinds of things with that POS camera I'm going to Fry's and getting a new camera with video TODAY!
    BTY love the Photo Bucket features sooo easy to upload to here!
    ~Hazz
    the4dirtydogs
    the4dirtydogs

Post by the4dirtydogs Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:19 pm

Very cool area. We were just at Trabuco Canyon/Holy Jim on Saturday caching the ATW80 series. I see our name on the log in your video. Too funny! We must have just missed you.

Liking photobucket too. Uploaded our Dishpan Springs pics from there yesterday. Thanks for the heads up on it WestwardHo!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:36 am