WestCoastCachers.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WestCoastCachers.com

Geocaching & Exploring Forum

2 posters

May 30th NO CLUSE Series Adventure and Events published...

jshults
    jshults

May 30th NO CLUSE Series Adventure and Events published... Empty May 30th NO CLUSE Series Adventure and Events published...

Post by jshults Sat May 16, 2009 2:58 pm

I've finally been able to get 2 events published for a planned trip to Palmdale on
    May 30 to attack the NO CLUE Series... The strictness of the GC.com rules made
    it hard to get these published earlier (sorry about that delay).

The first Flash Mob event will help set the timing and provide a location where
    people can park and car pool for the trip to Palmdale. Event Attendance does NOT
    require you to join us on the trip to NO CLUE (GC,com rule). Feel free to stop
    by and have some coffee and go on your way if you wish. Visit GC1R490 and let
    us know how many cars and people will be attending.

Event Cache I don't have a CLUE Flash Mob Coffee Break

There's a second event published at a point IN the CLUE series. This will be the point
    where we'll start our HUNT at 9AM in the morning. Anyone that is not going to
    caravan is welcome to jst meet us AT THIS POINT and we'll organize rides and
    start on the series from here at 9AM. Local cachers and others coming from out
    side the area will meet us there. I have a couple teams planning on this already.
    After our day of hunting and HOPEFULLY after completing the FINAL puzzle
    find, we'll then meet up here again at 7PM for diner and drinks and story telling.
    Visit GC1R498 and let us know how many cars and people will be attending.

Event Cache NO CLUE Series Celebration Event
    More details will be posted to the event pages and routing plans and maps...
    If you have others not on this mailing list, feel free to forward this on to them

We'll have a great day out in the desert before the heat get too hot.
    If you have any other ideas or questions, please let me know...

--
    jss@shults.com
    John Shults
    jshults
    jshults

May 30th NO CLUSE Series Adventure and Events published... Empty Reminder for CLUE SERIES this Saturday May 30th....

Post by jshults Tue May 26, 2009 6:24 pm

Wanted to remind and update those considering coming to the No Clue Series HUNT
    and the EVENTS that it is THIS SATURDAY. We expect NICE weather and fun times.

We even spoke to the CLUE series owner and he's making sure all the caches are ready
    for our visit. He WILL be attending the final event and may join us for part of the day.

There's one person from UTAH signed up to attend even, interesting...

We wanted to see what type of vehicle you will have and how much room? There are 3 w/4x4 so far. IDEALLY, we'd like to have mainly 4x4's and higher clearance vehicles
    so we can short cut some sections and drive cache to cache where geography allows.
    I don't think that will happen at this point due to number of people but we'll figure that
    out Sat Morning. There are a couple people going to Wing & a Prayer directly and not
    going to the OC start event. So we'll consolidate car pools again at W&P.

Please update your plans with vehicle info and people count...

Thanks.
    PHMadness
    PHMadness
    Admin

May 30th NO CLUSE Series Adventure and Events published... Empty Re: May 30th NO CLUSE Series Adventure and Events published...

Post by PHMadness Tue May 26, 2009 6:48 pm

jshults wrote:There's one person from UTAH signed up to attend even, interesting...
    You must be referring to Supertbone. He lives in Utah but is from SoCal.
    Wish I could come. Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

May 30th NO CLUSE Series Adventure and Events published... Empty Re: May 30th NO CLUSE Series Adventure and Events published...

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:55 am